Procurement Officer (Short Term Contract)
The Constitutional Review Commission (CRC or Commission) was established by an Act of the National Assembly (the CRC Act, 2017), to draft a new Constitution for the Republic of The Gambia and to prepare a Report in relation to the draft Constitution.
The Constitutional Review Commission is looking for an experienced Procurement Officer responsible for the procurement of goods and services. He/she will work under the direct supervision of the Head of Admin and HR.
Specific duties of the Procurement Officer will include:
- Receiving and processing of request
- Assisting in the processing of Tender and Contract Documents
- Making recommendations for Awards (Contract Committees)
- Maintaining office records and preparing the required reports to the GPPA and other institutions as specified by the Act.
- Assisting the Management in developing annual procurement plans based on the needs of the CRC.
- Developing and maintaining proper procurement filing systems
- Completing GPPA reporting documents in a timely manner as required by the Act
- Preparing and implementing proper annual procurement plans based on the approved budget
- Undertaking any other duties that may be assigned to him/her.
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least a Diploma in Public Procurement from a recognized institution
- At least 2 years minimum working experience in procurement
Interested candidates are to submit an expression of interest with their CVs on or before 4th March, 2019 to: the CRC Secretary, Futurelec Building, Bertil Harding Highway, Kotu.